Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Review

I love this game. I've played for many hours, and now have a custom base life of 760. The music is average. The game play is great. The animation is clean and it's pretty good visually. I recommend you release a second version of this game, with (even slightly) more buildings, units, maybe an hp system. Keep up the good work.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Review

This is actually a pretty good game. It has potential. Visually, it isn't much to look at, but it definitely makes up for it in game play. The game did get boring, and I quit after getting a score of 10000. The music was tolerable for a few minutes. But I definitely think you should keep working on this one.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Review

Nice game, good to see an original game. The main problem with this game was the repetitiveness. The system was good, and the game ran smoothly. I couldn't get the music to play for some reason? Theres not a lot to improve on in this one. Good job though.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Wonderful

I love this game, it offers a wide variety of weapons, upgrades and enemies, I played for ages, and had hours of fun.
On the downside, the enemies were a little repititive after a while.
The graphics and sounds were great, and I never got sick of them.
I would like to see continued expansions in the weapons and enemies in future sequels.