All 5 art Reviews

Scorching the Evil Snowman Scorching the Evil Snowman

Review

Absolutely brilliant artwork. I would love to see this turned into a flash animation, although I'm afraid it would have to sacrifice a lot of the detail. The moon shining at the top through the clouds is awesome, and the theme is humorous and original.
Thanks to you sir, I will thoroughly crap myself whenever I see a snowman.

Airmail Airmail

Review

I love this piece. I want to know what the story is behind it, what the goblin is going to do with the explosives etc. You sir, are a true genius of art. I'm sure someone is willing to pay good money for your skills. The use of colours and contrasting is excellent, and the detail is exceptional. Keep up the amazing work.

Hank Hank

Review

Great piece of art. You also get a cookie because madness is so awesome. You should be very proud of getting the most views :D

El Aurige El Aurige

Review

Absolutely beautiful. There is absolutely no-way and regular person can create such art in 4 hours. Why did you make the elves naked? Aside from that, it is an absolute masterpiece. What does El Aurige mean? Keep up the outstanding work.

Megaplex Tree Megaplex Tree

Review

This art is absolutely amazing. It's so good, I'm now using it as the background for my computer. Hope you don't mind (^^,) The idea is original and the detail is phenomenal. I love this. Absolutely incredible.